A transformative work that will help you respond, in a highly effective manner, to life’s challenges—especially when you are most prone to be critical or to withdraw.
Awareness That Heals is an expression of the tools that Robert has developed over a lifetime of inspired self-exploration. The unique approach he has developed, and is offered in this book, is based on the successful outcomes that many thousands of his clients and colleagues have experienced for themselves.
The following techniques in Awareness That Heals will help you:
• Perceive your tone of voice and understand how it may create harm.
• Learn how to move toward healing with your tone, so that your practice leads to a sense of well-being.
• Access your own wise inner guidance—especially in times of greatest need.
• Use tools to discover where you usually & unwittingly abandon or criticize yourself.
• Learn practices for self-caring that defeat feelings of self-rejection and its associated fear and pain.
• Discover how to contain your anger without suppressing it, and learn how to focus on going for what you passionately need rather than being angry at what you are against.